MENUS FOR GOLDEN CROWN
All meals are tailored to your food preferences. Below please find a standard sample menu, which can be modified for your preferences.
For breakfast we offer a variety of options.
Some days we'll do a cooked breakfast of
a) Scrambled eggs with the fixings (bacon, tomatoes, home fries etc), or
b) Omelets of differing composition (Goat's cheese and herb/ cheddar and tomato/ asparagus and ham) and any other ingredients that come our way from the markets.
On other days we'll serve a cold breakfast comprising a variety of muesli/granola type cereals with yogurts, fresh fruit, toast, muffins, bagels etc.
On even other days we'll mix and match the lot!
Generally lunch comprises a variety of salads with meats or fish—Salad Nicoise; Greek salad with Feta and Calamata olives; Taco salad with chicken; Pasta salad with minted peas and salmon.
Or: Sandwiches with meats and fish as above with the addition of cold cuts and cheeses with accompanying fruit.
The vagaries of the market dictate the composition of all meals – a truth most apparent in the composition of the evening meal.
We can reliably undertake to offer some version of the following options:
- Atlantic Salmon with rice and a mélange of seasonal vegetables.
- Grilled Pork Chops Caribbee—with rice and black beans, fried sweet plantains and avocado salad.
- Grilled Chicken Breast—with seasonal vegetables and grilled nectarines.
- Grilled Shrimp Creole—in a sweet chili sauce with couscous and fried green tomatoes.
- Grilled Beef Steak with chunky fries and seasonal vegetables.
- Curried Chicken Roti with steamed rice and sweet baby peas.
We lean more in the direction of simple items such as chocolate, cheese and fruit, and delicious cookies—either singly or all together!
We can accommodate vegetarian and gluten-sensitive diets as well as making adjustments for food allergies and similar intolerances.