OPTION 1 - Fly to Tortola BVI:
OPTION 2 - Fly to St. Thomas USVI + ferry to Tortola BVI:
- The airport for Tortola is called "Beef Island". The airport code is "EIS"
- You must change planes in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Taxi time between the EIS airport and yacht is about 20 minutes.
- For hotel suggestions, please contact us.
Airport code "STT"
has new direct service Toronto - STT in the winter, departing and returning on Saturday! If you change planes, we prefer to avoid Miami due to possible weather delays.
If you change planes flying American, try for Dallas (a major hub with more planes in case yours has a problem).
Then ferry to the BVI:
- Arriving STT (ideally with only carry-on luggage), you can taxi 7 minutes to the large, fast catamaran ferry. Departs 4:15pm Charlotte Amalie, arrives 5:05pm in Road Town, Tortola. Relax out on the top deck!
- If you arrive too late, spend the night on St. Thomas. Please contact us for suggestions.
- There are other ferry options, including to St. John and/or West End/Sopers Hole Tortola.
- You can charter a private water taxi from $325 one way: http://www.watertaxi-vi.com