|1. Fly to San Juan then fly to Tortola BVI
- Airport code "EIS". The airport for Tortola is called "Beef Island"
- You first fly to San Juan Puerto Rico, then change planes for a 40 minute flight to EIS
- Buy seats on a scheduled flight SJU to EIS and/or EIS to SJU:
- Or contact us to charter a small plane timed to your arrival flight for the fastest connection
2. Fly to St. Thomas USVI
- Airport code STT
- If you change planes, try to avoid Miami due to weather delays.
- If you change planes flying American, we suggest Dallas, as it is a major hub with more planes in case yours has a problem. Allow plenty of time to change flights, as there is a tram between terminals.
- If your charter starts in the BVI, you can spend the night in a beach front hotel just 5 minutes from the STT airport, then board your yacht at Red Hook St Thomas or ferry to the BVI on the fast ferry.
- There are many more ferries.
For flights, try kayak.com. You can "sort" the results by clicking any column head (i.e "Stops/Duration" to find the most direct flights) and filter the results (to limit the hours of departure or arrival)